Together We Win
- Real Estate Law
- Commercial & Retail Real Estate Litigation
- Commercial & Retail Real Estate Negotiations and Leasing
- Landlord-Tenant Disputes
- Business Litigation
- Civil Litigation
- Construction Defects
- Mobilehome Park Law
- Serious Personal Injury Litigation
- Class Action
- Wrongful Death
- Medical Malpractice & Errors
Peter Zamoyski is a Partner at Goode | Hemme. He is known for being a tough, resourceful advocate who is dedicated to his clients-good people and their companies who have been wronged and need justice to work in their favor. With nearly 25 years of legal experience as a real estate and business litigator, as well as being a Harvard-trained mediator, Mr. Zamoyski wields extensive legal acumen and an entrepreneurial approach to deliver truly extraordinary results for his clients. He's proven that he fights hard for his clients and their businesses in their time of need-and, most importantly, he delivers big results: earning verdicts and awards of $32 million, $19 million, $7 million. So if you need someone to fight for you in a heated breach of contract case against a rival business, take on a difficult real estate dispute or commercial leasing situation, negotiate a complex real estate purchase agreement, and go to battle for you against the largest corporations, government entities, insurance companies and their national and international law firms-Mr. Zamoyski is the attorney for you.
Mr. Zamoyski has been a member of the State Bar of California and the Federal Courts (U.S. District Court, Southern District of California and other federal jurisdictions) since 1996, a member of the San Diego County Bar Association and a Barrister/Alumni member of the Louis M. Welsh American Inn of Court. He has also served as an Adjunct Professor of Law at his Alma Mater, the University of San Diego School of Law, teaching Experiential Advocacy to the next generation of attorneys and litigators.
When not in the office, Mr. Zamoyski thoroughly enjoys spending his time outdoors in San Diego's sunny weather with his wife, their children, and family and friends. He plays sports avidly and can usually be found on weekends either playing pick-up games of basketball, hitting the waves, or struggling to keep playing his favorite sport, water polo. He is very proud of his three children, all of whom joined in his passion for water polo. His eldest two children have continued that passion in college at Stanford and Cal.
Philanthropically, he has served since 2003 as Chairman of the Board for Buddy Bowl, Inc., a charity dedicated to raising funds for disabled military, law enforcement, and first-responders through amateur flag-football tournaments.
- University of San Diego School of Law, San Diego, California
- Juris Doctor - 1996
- University of California at Santa Barbara
- B.A., Bachelor of Arts - 1992
- Major: Pre-Law (Law & Society)
- Harvard Law School, Harvard Negotiation Institute: Mediating Disputes Mediator Certificate
- U.S. District Court Southern District of California
Classes & Seminars
- Adjunct Professor of Law at his Alma Mater, the University of San Diego School of Law, teaching Experiential Advocacy
- Chairman of the Board for Buddy Bowl, Inc., 2003
- San Diego County Bar Association
- Louis M. Welsh American Inn of Court, Barrister/Alumni member