Senior Real Estate and/or Business Litigation Attorney
Send resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
JOIN A FIRM WHERE YOU CAN HAVE IT ALL – WORK/LIFE INTEGRATION IN ACTION.
Goode, Hemme is an established boutique law firm that offers the flexibility of schedule and rewarding work. We provide our team with a reasonable workload, flexible schedules, and attainable billable hour requirements – while expecting a dedicated effort.
RICH HISTORY OF SUCCESS & SUPPORT
Our firm has a rich history with a strong track record of success. The partners are committed to supporting their team in business development, learning opportunities, and provides the freedom to work independently with a foundation of trust to perform your work.
TEAM FIRST / WORK-FAMILY CULTURE
If you are looking for a place to focus, or grow in ways you have not yet imagined, and belong to a dynamic team – look no further. Our firm offers a work-family culture with a deep commitment to excellence lead by an enjoyable and collaborative team. The leadership team cares about the well- being of our team members through life’s ups and downs. This innovative yet dedicated law firm is inclusive, approachable, collaborative, and caring. Our law firm offers an environment where each team member can feel a sense of independence and belonging.
PASSION FOR LAW & DEDICATION TO CLIENT SERVICE
Goode, Hemme’s mission is to provide outstanding service, exceptional results, and a more compassionate voice for our client’s legal needs. Our skilled attorneys and team members understand that the prompt resolution of a dispute is the goal for our clients. But, if litigation is needed, our team has the skills and experience to go above and beyond for our clients.
DEDICATED TO OUR COMMUNITY
Our firm is passionately engaged in San Diego through offering legal pro bono work, charitable giving, volunteer work, and board leadership. We are seeking individuals who are driven to impact our community not just through excellent legal representation but buy by giving back to all stakeholders in our community in a dedicated and meaningful way.
Are you an experienced Real Estate and/or Business Litigator that is looking for a long- term career opportunity? Apply now to learn more.
Our firm has over 34 years of history serving the Southern California area, and we are now expanding and preparing for the long-term future. We are actively seeking a Real Estate and/or Business Litigator with 10+ years of experience. For top candidates that have a portable book of business, we offer an expedited track to partnership.
Responsibilities & Duties:
- Litigation duties: initial case review, drafting pleadings and motions, propounding and responding to discovery, arguing motions, preparing matters for trial, and participating in mediations.
- Client needs – Gathering evidence, communicating with clients, and ensuring prompt and respectful communications, maintaining communication, and exceeding client expectations.
- Firm citizenship: respectful communications at all times, consistency and reliability, great attitude and energy, excellent demeanor when under pressure, team player, contributor.
- Handle a variety of matters in a high volume, fast-paced office.
The ideal candidate must be able to manage files independently, multi-task, and manage the workload as well as client expectations. Trial experience preferred. The candidate will directly deal with clients and potential clients.
Experience & Qualifications:
- Admission to the CA bar is required.
- 8+ years’ experience in Real Estate and/or Business Litigation highly preferred.
- Previous Litigation experience required.
- Comfortable working independently or with a team.
- Required areas of expertise – Real Estate Litigation and/or Business Litigation
- Areas of expertise (Not required) – Employment Litigation, Real Estate Transaction, Probate.
The ideal attorney will have an existing client base and a minimum of eight years of experience.
Compensation & Benefits:
This position includes a complete benefits package (health, dental, 401K, bar dues, cell allowance, CLE). Salary, incentives, and bonuses will be commensurate with experience, qualification, and ability. Please email resume and writing sample.
The annual compensation includes a base salary that can be supplemented with a percentage of collections from matters originating from your efforts. We are very interested in candidates that have a current portable book of business with bandwidth to take on more work.